SRM’s dedicated computer forensics division provides highly regarded expert digital forensic investigation services and unimpeachable expert witness testimony. Our customised services are designed and tailored to suit your organisation’s specific needs.
We can assist with the forensic examination of email and document servers, desktop and laptop computer hard drives, external media devices, mobile and smart-phone telephones, tablets, and satellite navigation systems.
Our standard approach to digital forensic investigations includes…
- Imaging – Forensic imaging of data held on exhibit(s);
- Analysis – Setup and conduct a full forensic analysis in order to assist with the key point(s) to prove in the investigation. This may include:
- Keyword searches;
- Examination of internet artefacts (including history, bookmarks, messaging and social media);
- Analysis of electronic document files (including Microsoft Office documents);
- Reporting – We will report our findings in writing. Our reports contain precise, jargon-free language, supported by a glossary of terms, and appendices covering technical material.
In 2005, Cyber Forensics Ltd was acquired by SRM. Our digital forensics team has over 60 years experience in the criminal and civil investigation field, including over 40 years specialising in digital forensic analysis.