SRM’s Managed eDisclosure (eDiscovery) team
When choosing a Managed eDisclosure service provider experience is more important than technology.
Of course, you expect access to the highest level of tools available but eDisclosure (also known as eDiscovery) is a complex process and without experienced professionals managing and directing the operation mistakes can be made. What you need is a partner and not a supplier.
Our forensic team, established in 2002 is drawn from law enforcement, government agencies and military with over 60 years’ combined experience. The team has delivered thousands of cases supporting law firms, government agencies and commercial organisations in the accurate production of case papers and reports to be tendered in court.
We provide the expertise to manage all elements of the process in partnership with the legal team. This includes case management, all pre-processing, searching and filtering data for relevance, the redaction of files and the reduction of the sheer volume of data.
Key benefits of SRM’s Managed eDisclosure (eDiscovery) service
While it is possible to conduct eDisclosure on an ad hoc basis, there are a number of important benefits in engaging SRM’s managed eDisclosure service:
- We provide cost-effective access to Relativity, the market-leading eDisclosure review and collaboration platform;
- Our UK-based team, fully conversant with the legal requirements within the UK, is always on hand to support and manage the process. Made up of forensic professionals, drawn from law enforcement, government agencies and the military we have over 60 years’ combined experience;
- Our service is entirely scalable. We can remain cost-effective and viable even within lower threshold eDisclosure requirements;
- Our team’s extensive experience gives us the agility to turn around failing eDisclosure projects to deliver positive outcomes;
- With access to a flexible hosting capacity you can add and remove cases as needed, in a way that addresses your ever-changing eDisclosure challenges, case-by-case;
- Financial benefits: it costs around 25 percent less to handle eDisclosure as part of a service, compared to undertaking it on an ad hoc basis.
- Detailed reporting means you know the exact cost of each case and can pass this on to your clients.
"We wanted more than just access to a good eDisclosure platform; we wanted to hit the ground running, delivering eDiscovery of the highest standard for a number of important client accounts. By using the SRM team we were able to deliver a cost-effective, fast and flawless service from the outset."
"We were using another eDisclosure service which left us with a number of balls falling at the same time. The SRM team came in and caught all the difficult or falling balls, turning a bad experience into a positive one."
"It transforms a cost-prohibitive solution into a cost-effective one. SRM’s Managed eDisclosure gives us access to Relativity and helps us generate a competitive edge."